IUBio

protein-protein interaction

Uncle S UncleS at interzon.com
Thu Jan 8 22:25:03 EST 1998

Lion wrote in this pop quiz:

> How many methods are available for assaying protein-protein interaction?

Just two, I'm afraid.

> What are these methods?

Well, there's the yeast two hybrid (Tm) and the other one doesn't
matter.

Speaking of Stan Fields, here's a damn good review on the topic:

Accession No.: 95223267.
Author:        Phizicky-E-M.  Fields-S.
Title:         Protein-protein interactions: methods for detection and
               analysis.Accession No.: 97094553.
Source:        Microbiol-Rev.  1995 Mar.  59(1).  P 94-123.
Journal Title: MICROBIOLOGICAL REVIEWS.

I can also recommend this one

Accession No.: 97094553.