[Plant-biology] Anyone can recommend me a method for Soil sample microbial biomass carbon measurement & Soil sample microbial biomass nitrogen measurement

Kop Owen via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by kopkop9 from gmail.com)
Tue Nov 28 17:13:36 EST 2017

Hi Good Afternoon,
Anyone can recommend me a method for Soil sample microbial biomass carbon
measurement &  Soil sample microbial biomass nitrogen measurement?
If you are a service company and can do this test, please let me know:
How much will you charge for each soil sample for carbon measurement?
How much will you charge for each soil sample for nitrogen measurement?
Thanks!
Kop