[Plant-biology] Does anyone know the families of the following plants?

Stef Debruyne via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by stef.debruyne from vvb.org)
Wed Aug 27 13:55:18 EST 2014

Unfortunately, he can't find to which family the following plants> belong, so he can't classify them. Can anyone tell me more? Possibly the> names are misspelled? (I certainly think so for the first one!) > > - CLFADOSPORIUM METANIGRUM > - HICIODES MURBONATA > - LEUCOPHAE species > - SCHIROPIPON FARGESII

Bolbostemma paniculatum (Maxim.) Franquet – synonyme: Schizopepon fargesii Gagnep. Cucurbitaceae
Genus: Leucophae - familie: Lamiaceae
CLFADOSPORIUM METANIGRUM  - Cladosporium metanigrum - Synonyme : Aureobasidium pullulans familie:  Davidiellaceae order Capnodiales

HICIODES MURBONATA unknown

greeting

Stef Debruyne
Pittemsesteenweg 8