[Plant-biology] Jatropha

mitra aftabi via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by mitaftabi from yahoo.com)
Wed May 29 10:01:52 EST 2013

Hello,
It is 4 years that I work on in vitro Jatropha plants and since 6 months there is callus production for all sub-lines. The temperature in growth chamber and medium were checked and every thing is like before, but still callus persists.I would appreciate any advice you may have.
Best regards,
Mitra Aftabi