[Plant-biology] Germinating Cedar of Lebanon Seeds - What am I doing wrong

Robyn Williamson via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by robbiepw from bigpond.com)
Sun May 26 06:37:50 EST 2013

Hi.

I have been searching the web for  a supplier of seeds or seedlings or even a small tree of a cedar of Lebanon - all I have found is your letter and not even an answer to your queries.

May I ask where you were able to get your seeds or do you know of someone that has a plant for sale?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Robyn Williamson
Ottoman Imports