[Plant-biology] Does anybody have gDNA of Xanthomonas. campestris pv.armoraciae?

Yajie Niu via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by niu from molbio.mgh.harvard.edu)
Mon Dec 14 17:20:40 EST 2009

Dear Researchers,

I want to clone a gene from Xanthomonas. campestris pv.armoraciae. But my lab is not allowed to have this pathogen. So could anybody send me some gDNA so that I can clone from it? Thanks a lot.

Dr. Yajie Niu

Department of Molecular Biology
Massachusetts General Hospital
185 Cambridge Street