[Plant-biology] Locust tree fungus (0/1)

jacqueline thomson via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by jacquelinegthomson from yahoo.com)
Sat Jun 9 01:12:24 EST 2007

I discovered I had a black locust this year when its branched where adorned with what looked like white wysteria flowers from the distance.  Just as the buds were opening I had to be absent from my garden for 1 1/2 weeks.  When I returned home the black locust was not only blossomless, but totally defoliaged.  I live in  eastern Mass.

  thank you .. jacqueline thomson

  jacquelinegthomson from yahoo.com