Pjmripyxd e-prescripti0ns

alonso findlay callietreat at brentwoodmail.com
Tue Mar 30 08:05:07 EST 2004

wegs  bsoscomputerlab  autralia

The biggest phaErmacy store! Save over 80%! More than 3,000,000 satiQsfied
customers this year!

Help relieve your pain V~ico.din

Start placing your order for meds here

V R http://ovstj.tp.moiaa-cee.com/pgpho/index.htm

Give up:  xrw.o.moiaa-cee.com/pgpho/rm.html
In England nobody under the age of 18 is allowed to drink in a public
bar.Mr. Thompson used to go to a bar near his house quite often, but he
never took his son, Tom, because he was too young. Then when Tom had his
eighteenth birthday, Mr. Thompson took him to his usual bar for the first
time. They drank for half an hour, and then Mr. Thompson said to his son,
"Now, Tom, I want to teach you a useful lesson. You must always be careful
not to drink too much. And how you know when you've had enough? Well, I'll
tell you. Do you see those two lights at the end of the bar? When they seem
to have become four, you've had enough and should go home.""But , Dad," said
Tom, " I can only see one light at the end of the bar".
Billy and Bobby were small boys. They were brothers, and they often had
fights with each other.Last Saturday their mother said to them, "I'm going
to cook our lunch now. Go out and play in the garden - and be good.""Yes,
Mummy," the two boys answered, and they went out.They played in the garden
for half an hour, and then Billy ran into the kitchen, "Mummy, " he said,
"Bobby's broken a window in Mrs. Allen's house." Mrs. Allen was one of their
neighbors."He's a bad boy," his mother said. "How did he break it?""I threw
a stone at him," Billy answered,"and he quickly moved down.".
lucky1kouninji07chushou,jyutai dake.

---