Question About Petunias

Bill R NO_WEEDS_brosen at iglou.com
Thu Jun 24 10:12:15 EST 2004

Pen wrote:
> I'd like to add that due to all the stress of being in a hanging pot,
> petunias will attract a fair amount of aphids.  If you notice these
> suckers around stems and under leaves then hose them off with a gentle
> spray every day or two.  After a week of spraying, they should be
> under control.

I grow MANY Petunias in hanging planters (see my web site)
and I have never had a problem with aphids on Petunias.  In
fact, I don't believe that I have seen an aphid on a
Petunia.  I wish I could say that about other flowers.
--
Bill R.      (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850

For pictures of my garden flowers visit