DO NOT BUY TREES FROM PALM & GRDEN NURSERY, FL

junkmail01 at intertainiaREMOVE.com junkmail01 at intertainiaREMOVE.com
Sat Jun 5 20:56:17 EST 2004

I sense problems with this post.  Teling people what to do, and
admiting not working with the business's customer support.  Plus
ordering bannana tress for NY?

This must be a fake or someone too angry to figure he's opening
himself to a lawsuit.

Seek legal councel.

nuff said,

tom