Hermine Stover - what's that about?

hermine stover hermine at endangeredspecies.com
Wed Oct 29 11:35:54 EST 2003

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:14:34 GMT, "ThomasG" <taylor42 at Pacbell.net>
wrote:
 Prayer can change all things and I have prayed for you and I
>will continue to pray for you.
>As a matter of FACT I love praying and I will pray for each of these  posts
>in the Bamboo group.
>I do what I do because love is more important then flame.
>TR

Prayer for someone other than yourself feels the best, to me. I
somehow managed to get a convent of Carmelite nuns to do a prayer
vigil for the California fire situation. I just mentioned our fears to
a friend....she did this for us all...
It feels good to see your words here.
herm