Hermine Stover - what's that about?

ThomasG taylor42 at Pacbell.net
Wed Oct 29 11:14:34 EST 2003

Imagine a person so alone in this world that the only attention they get is
by flaming people in newgroups.
This is one of the saddest conditions a person can be in. As a person who
has a relation with Christ I could care less
what someone who has anger in the heart thinks.
Anger to lash out against people for no reason is really a sickness
that will lead to a premature death.
Once again, Prayer can change all things and I have prayed for you and I
will continue to pray for you.
As a matter of FACT I love praying and I will pray for each of these  posts
in the Bamboo group.
I do what I do because love is more important then flame.
TR