Hermine Stover - what's that about?

Cereoid-UR12- cereoid-youself at spam.net
Wed Oct 29 07:46:31 EST 2003

It is also said that the truth shall set you free.
Therefore, I have nothing to worry about, unlike you.

That doesn't bide well for a psychopathic liar like you, Herminerrhoid. Too
bad you actually believe your lies and there are some sycophants out there
who are willing to ignore a severe problem just to get plants.

After you are visited by the health department, animal control, the ASPCA
and every other appropriate government agency, will you be moving your
vortex of filth again to another town again? Do you think they just give out
fines to repeat offenders? Your ship has sunk.

news:c4vupvglrbraga5b9s4omndl42gpkio3p0 at 4ax.com...