Hermine Stover - what's that about?

hermine stover hermine at endangeredspecies.com
Mon Oct 27 14:22:19 EST 2003

On 27 Oct 2003 09:26:20 -0800, nospamchris at thearmoury.net (Chris)
wrote:

>"Tom Jaszewski" <tomj7 at cox.net> wrote in message
>
>> You might have a few ratty bamboo...
>
>Now I know you've never been there... what an ass... keep pimping your
>"shit fermenters" and shut the hell up on issues you have no
>information about...

No, he has not, but somebody has given him some few pieces of
information to embellish. all of my dogs except an adolescent girl are
TOO FAT for the showring. (She is merely of normal weight),,,, for
example. all are spanking clean!  I have not eaten melon since Dr
Atkins told me not to! and the older cars have all been covers on
various car magazines. the bamboo is LUSH. the toilets FLUSH.

It is good that there are enough actual people who have been here who
also are deranged enough to read these posts and reply to them.

hermine