Hermine Stover - what's that about?

hermine stover hermine at endangeredspecies.com
Sun Oct 26 10:15:23 EST 2003

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 02:34:15 -0800, "Tom Jaszewski" <tomj7 at cox.net>

>VV
>Certainly, a thesaurus, that's a true failure compared to living in a human
>and animal fecal material. I told Juan and Dave I'd hush up, until you
>started spouting like world class experts growing from a shit hole. Would
>you like me to describe the VOW bus models and their condition. Or I could
>draw a rough map of the layout, you filthy frauds!
>

>Denial is a ricer in Egypt....your getting more and more like Steve with
>every post. Lie rather than get well!

Assuming that this fantasy is actually true, why on earth would it
bother you? I see people living in real squalor, and i do not run my
lips about it on five newsgroups, fella. You seem to have been
well-coached, a few actual facts, to give the impression that you have
been here, but like a suspect, who is questioned by police for a
while, your story has great bogosity.

HOWEVER, if you need to believe this, by all means, do not let facts
or truth get in your way.

Go in peace.

just go.

hermine