Hermine Stover - what's that about?

hermine stover hermine at endangeredspecies.com
Sun Oct 26 01:18:57 EST 2003

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 22:02:24 -0700, "Tom Jaszewski" <tomj7 at cox.net>
wrote:

>Regardless of spelling it smells of human filth, toilets covered with
>rotting human shit 10 feet from your terminal. Kichen garbage rotting and
>molding while you pick through to find some value. It was a rotting mellon
>you were eating. FIlthy dogs liying in their ouw excrement and eating out of
>molded bowls with water bowls as green as any nasty puddle I'd ever seen
>
>> Nu, So live in the middle of an active landscape nursery. My husband
>> and I have thus far purchased 5 fixer-uppers and renovated them. (it
>> is an ongoing architect's hobby).
>> A nutless bag can be a sad thing in a man, but it is a problem with
>> which I shall not have to deal.
>
>You live in stinking old trailors most humans haven't the stomach to step
>into. I especially remeber the one filed with under fed dogs and wall to
>wall feces
>>

>> At least I do not have to be driven naked on a flatbed truck through a
>> car wash in order to take a bath! I actually fit into a normal tub
>> with room for my husband.
>
>Bathing in shit is not a standard most here abid by.
>>
>> I would LOVE to stay and chat about this, but I would really much
>> rather talk about bamboo. I have a list for that purpose, and if you
>> send me a blank post at BambooGrove-subscribe at topica.com and follow
>> that up with a brief introduction, you can access the thinking of lots
>> of skilled bamboo fanciers.
>> hermine
>

>Join a group therapy session and learn to live like human beings..then grow
>bamboo...if that's what you call that ratty mess...
>You called me today and yes I bought from you and was in you "fixer-uppers"
>better described as fetid trailers. Now go bathe...

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 22:02:24 -0700, "Tom Jaszewski" <tomj7 at cox.net>

>Regardless of spelling it smells of human filth, toilets covered with
>rotting human shit 10 feet from your terminal. Kichen garbage rotting and
>molding while you pick through to find some value. It was a rotting mellon
>you were eating. FIlthy dogs liying in their ouw excrement and eating out of
>molded bowls with water bowls as green as any nasty puddle I'd ever seen
>You live in stinking old trailors most humans haven't the stomach to step
>into. I especially remeber the one filed with under fed dogs and wall to
>wall feces. Bathing in shit is not a standard most here abid by.

>Join a group therapy session and learn to live like human beings..then grow
>bamboo...if that's what you call that ratty mess...
>You called me today and yes I bought from you and was in you "fixer-uppers"
>better described as fetid trailers. Now go bathe...

I have no idea why you would cobble together such a fantasy....so MANY
falsehoods.  HOWEVER, I know you were never here. Perhaps this is some
professional jealousy chaneled by a friend?  I am no expert on mental
pathology, but I surely   know it when I see it; My guess is that you
have been composting too long, and it has invaded your reality. I do
not know as there is a therapy group for this.

ALSO...and this is just a matter of writing style-----I would invest
in a thesaurus. you used the word "rotting" three times,  "filth"
twice...this is a paucity of vocabulary.

You are so obsessed with dirt on the outside. Best to pay some
attention to the inner garbage, mate.

hermine