Hermine Stover - what's that about?

David May dmay72 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 07:29:31 EST 2003

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:07:48 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-" <cereoid-youself at spam.net> wrote:

>You sure are pathetic, David May or should that be David May Not?

Wow!

What a wit!

Actually I have heard it before, I think the last time I was in
school. The girl who said it was seven and I was in awe of her, she
was an older woman and very clever. You  bring back pleasant memories.
Thank you.

>Obviously,
>you need to get a life or maybe just a girlfriend.

I have both, and I am very happy with them, but thank you for the
suggestion. It is nice to know that you care.

> You are obviously
>extremely sexually frustrated and are so pent up, you are on the verge of
>exploding in spite of your severe inadequacies.

Hmmm, you didn't start well, but you eally are going downhilll here.
Do you realise that what you just wrote doesn't make sense? Again.

>Its sure would explain why
>you feel the need to lash out and say such stupid things about things you
>know absolutely nothing.

Hmmm. Likewise, this doesn't make sense. You keep either using the
wrong word or leaving words out entirely. Would you like me to help
you flame me? You don't seem to be able to manage on your own.

> You and Chris should be very happy together even if
>you aren't man enough.

Still leaving words out, your meaning is unclear. Man enough for what?
By the way, who is Chris?

>You can be two trolls under the same bridge!!!

Wow, another very unoriginal comment, you are on a roll.

 You aren't doing very well, are you 'roid? It must really irk you to
have such an urgent need to express yourself but be unable to do so.
Have you considered going back to school? It is never too late, or so
I'm told.

David

Note: My email address is a spam trap.