Hermine Stover - what's that about?

Cereoid-UR12- cereoid-youself at spam.net
Wed Oct 22 12:54:16 EST 2003

You are really in serious professional help, David.

This thread was never about you and your psychopathic Narcissistic need to
be the center of attention at any cost.

If you knew anything at all about the subject that is one thing but your
complete ignorance on anything remotely relevant to gardening or those who
garden shows how worthless and tiresome a showboating clown like you really
is. You are clearly the one that has absolutely nothing at all to offer
anyone. You are wasting everyone's time by being so obnoxious. Then again,
that's exactly what an emotionally immature jerk like you does to "get off"
on. Isn't it?

Go ahead and show the world how utterly useless you are even though the
topic has absolutely nothing to do with you at all. You have not shown
anybody who responded to this thread any respect. So either you already
suffer from symptoms of Alzheimer's disease or you are a hypocrite and a
lying troll.

news:77799ae8.031022052142.139026ce at posting.google.com...