Hermine Stover - what's that about?

David May dmay72 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 16:57:18 EST 2003

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 05:33:14 -0700, lvhippy <nonyer at business.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 02:53:35 GMT, David May <dmay72 at hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>> I discovered the 'roid's
>>offensive post about Hermine whilst looking for information on bamboo,
>>I am considering it for a privacy screen on a half-acre, lakeside
>>property. I am worried about its propensity to get out of hand, and
>>although quite prepared to mow new shoots etc., really don't want
>>taking care of bamboo to occupy a large amount of my time in the
>>garden.
>>
>>To the, 'roid, the offensive little pissant, drop off!
>>
>>David May
>
>  The roid as you put it is usually offensive, but if you ever visited
>and had seen the filth and squaller Hermine and Roger live in you'd,
>with any common sense, stay away from these nut bags.

My interest in Hermine is with her expertise with bamboo, I wasn't
planning on asking her, or you, for advice on living standards, home
decorating, or personal hygiene. BTW since we are being so picky about
other people, it is spelled squalor.

You apparently consider yourself to have higher standards than
Hermine, well consider this. I have very high standards, and if I were
to visit you, I would probably find that you, your home and the manner
in which you live were well below the standard that I expect among my
friends and family. However, it isn't relevant to a usenet discussion
on horticultural matters. Your post just demeaned you in the eyes of
any fair minded readers of these groups.

David