Hermine Stover - what's that about?

David May dmay72 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 17:02:57 EST 2003

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:46:27 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-" <cereoid-youself at spam.net> wrote:

>Guess again, David.
>
>Its bad enough that you are a nitwit troll that is always on the attack in
>rec.gardens but you practicing your lame antics here should surprise no-one.
>You cross-posting only goes to show what a clueless immature troublemaker
>you really are.

I have never attacked anyone in rec.gardens moron, and as for lame,
you top-posting newbie cretin, your attempt to discredit Hermine was
about as transparent and as lame as I have seen.

> If you want the whole world to know all about Hermine
>Stover, the decision was yours to do so!!!

No, you half-witted pissant, I just want the world to know about
assholes like you.

>If you know nothing about the people involved or the subject, you should
>just shut up and learn something.

I have learned something, and it was about you. I learned that it is
possible for a woman to have a child fathered by a spider, and that
some fool allowed the result of that union access to a computer.

>Now would somebody who knows the truth kindly enlighten us about Hermine
>Stover and the many bizarre antics for which she is notorious?

If you think you know about Hermine, then why make the post asking if
she was genuine? Fool!

David