Hermine Stover - what's that about?

Cereoid-UR12- cereoid-youself at spam.net
Tue Oct 21 13:46:27 EST 2003

Guess again, David.

Its bad enough that you are a nitwit troll that is always on the attack in
rec.gardens but you practicing your lame antics here should surprise no-one.
You cross-posting only goes to show what a clueless immature troublemaker
you really are. If you want the whole world to know all about Hermine
Stover, the decision was yours to do so!!!

If you know nothing about the people involved or the subject, you should
just shut up and learn something.

Now would somebody who knows the truth kindly enlighten us about Hermine
Stover and the many bizarre antics for which she is notorious?

news:4799a43a.031021023653.3826ea49 at posting.astraweb.com...