Creationists gone wild!!!

Cereoid-UR12- cereoid-youself at spam.net
Mon Oct 6 07:07:15 EST 2003

How about that recent paper in a well-known scientific journal that gives
irrefutably proof that all creationists are dyslexic victims of autoerotic
sexual abuse? The evidence is very convincing and sets a biblical precedent
based on old testament prophecy. There's no way you fanatical bible-thumpers
can argue with that. If you do, you will struck down dead and go straight to
hell.

news:TfXfb.14658$gi2.10512 at fed1read01...