The Cambrian Outburst, comments from Alfred Romer

MarcRW marcRW at spam.me.not
Sun Oct 5 11:01:57 EST 2003

"jabriol" <jabriol at Neogenesis.net> wrote in message
news:Q7Xfb.657523$Ji7.7122083 at news.easynews.com...

> > >I am not a creationist, and I have posted recent articles, which has
> > >been conviently ignored..
> > >for example, new scientist article of plant evolution. it basicly
> > >knowcks down all previous theories on plant evolution.
> > >
> > >where you criticism on that?
> > >
> > >the article is still hot off the press..
> >
> > Reference please.
>
> http://www.nybg.org/pr/orchid_age.html
>

> the above link, was not what I have in mind.. the article of new scientist
> is still on sale.. I will look for the date...

Why the refernce, then?  I looked, and all it says is that they've made some
discoveries using DNA that correct and extend our understanding of the age,
evolution, and distribution of orchids.  It hardly "knocks down all previous
theories on plant evolution".

Marc