Arabidopsis water requirement

Moontanman moontanman at aol.comnospam
Fri May 23 10:28:18 EST 2003

I looked up Arabidopsis on google and it came up with dozens of pages of links
and info. Everything but a pictue or it's common name.

Moon
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks.  If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me