herb for diabetes help

Cereoid-UR12 cereoid at prodigy.net
Wed May 21 07:46:33 EST 2003

Why not cite your references so we all know you are not just making it all
up?

You are the one who went out on a limb with your outrageous claims so you
are the one responsible to provide the proof.

The was trying to find an excuse for not seeking proper medical attention
and are obviously still in denial over the severity of their situation. You
know nothing of their condition and your encouraging them to do the wrong
thing is extremely irresponsible.

news:PPyya.4523$Hg1.2431 at newssvr17.news.prodigy.com...