herb for diabetes help

M. Tiefert matiefert at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 18:25:35 EST 2003

In article <noeya.48$cu7.19 at newssvr16.news.prodigy.com>, "Cereoid-UR12" <cereoid at prodigy.net> wrote:
> ... anecdotal unsubstantiated studies are
> no help to someone that needs proper medical attention for their serious
> health problem.

The work was published. I gave enough details that he can find it if
he's interested in reading about it. The person is already getting
insulin, so they are already under an MD's care and I wasn't
discouraging that. He didn't say anything to merit being treated
unkindly.

hope you have a nicer rest of the day!

cheers,

Marj