for help

PaddyS paddys at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 16:15:45 EST 2003

Obviously one checks ones blood sugar and if required you have insulin. But
I did not say the lady in question gave up insulin altogether, but she does
control her food intake. I have tried it to some extent and I have lowered
my blood sugar group. But as you may well know we do like to treat ourselves
from time to time. But diet goes a long way to help.
Paddy
news:20030520123509.15080.00000018 at mb-m14.aol.com...