for help

PaddyS paddys at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 00:44:28 EST 2003

Hi,
I control my diabetes with diet. Diabetes UK in there magazine had a lady
who went on a low carbohydrate diet, avoiding fats cheese fatty meat. Eating
lots of vegetables especially raw vegetables fruit, and eating nuts and
pulses (beans)as protein fruit. She got to her recommended weight, her blood
pressure became normal, her cholesterol level became normal and she was able
to reduce her normal intake of insulin and on a couple of times did not take
insulin. This lady must have had the will power, and knowledge of foods.
Paddy
""SDYANG"" <sdyang68 at yahoo.com.cn> wrote in message
news:20030518033324.568427D0FD at mercury.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk...
> Hi,Dear:
>   I am deeply suffered from sugar diabetes.I wish I could get rid of
injection for a long time.I heard that there a kind of plant, which might be
a kind of aster,feverfew,can help patient just let patient to eat several
leaves. Do anyone here know about this kind of grasses.If you know please
tell me its name.Thank you.