herb for diabetes help

Cereoid-UR12 cereoid at prodigy.net
Sun May 18 13:49:10 EST 2003

What other kind of diabetes is there?

Don't you think if there was a simple herbal cure doctors would be
prescribing it?

There is no substitute for insulin and you will need get past your denial
and wishful thinking and accept that fact. You will need to take insulin for
the rest of your life and there is no way around it.

"SDYANG" <sdyang68 at yahoo.com.cn> wrote in message
news:20030518033324.568427D0FD at mercury.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk...
> Hi,Dear:
>   I am deeply suffered from sugar diabetes.I wish I could get rid of
injection for a long time.I heard that there a kind of plant, which might be
a kind of aster,feverfew,can help patient just let patient to eat several
leaves. Do anyone here know about this kind of grasses.If you know please
tell me its name.Thank you.