Please help me ID this plant!

Cereoid-XXXXX cereoid at prodigy.net
Sat May 3 09:15:39 EST 2003

Your plant is typical purple flowered Aptenia cordifolia.

Aptenia 'Red Apple' is a garden hybrid between purple flowered Aptenia
cordifolia and yellow flowered Aptenia haeckeliana. It is a more robust
plant than genuine Aptenia cordifolia.

Why all the cross posting for such a common and easily identified plant?

tbell <tbell at astound.net> wrote in message
news:BAD862E7.1F31%tbell at astound.net...
> I believe this is "Red Apple, " or aptenia cordifolia, which you'll find,
> for starters, on page 195 of the 2001 edition of the Sunset Western
> Garden book.
> Tom
>
> > From: "Blaze1" <nospam at nospam.xxx>

alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.home.lawn.garden,bionet.plants,rec.gardens
,s