Bug control while watering?

MARCUS MARCUSLOU at WEEDER.COM
Wed Sep 25 19:53:36 EST 2002

"VB Guy" <dont.spam at me.now> wrote in message
news:JL%h9.362439$f05.18032627 at news1.calgary.shaw.ca...
> Hey all!
>
> My home is full of houseplants and keeping them pest free can be a
> nuciance...

Spritz the plants with a diluted solution of warm water and 5% dishwashing
liquid, i.e. palmolive as in my case; every 3 days and your plants will be
rid of flies, spider mites, and aphids. I do that to all my plants when I
bring them in for the winter, mostly to the bamboo plants, as they are very
vulnerable to spider mites.

Good luck.

Marcus