More help please

John Margetts john at jmargetts.fslife.co.uk
Fri Sep 20 01:22:37 EST 2002

Barry,

Belgium is not too different to the UK, so both pansies and ivy should
survive a winter.   In my opinion, though, winter hanging baskets just look
too drab to be worth while.
--
John

"Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer you want me
to, Oh well." - Peter Green

news:3d899e71$0$185$ba620e4c at news.skynet.be...