More help please

Cereoid+10 cereoid at prodigy.net
Thu Sep 19 10:30:28 EST 2002

I'm sure we could tell you all about your "war plants" if you told us what
they were. A description of them would have been very helpful. I thought war
plants were where they built air planes for the war.

Why not ask your local Belgian florists or plant shop people which plants
they recommend for the area?

news:3d899e71$0$185$ba620e4c at news.skynet.be...