Common name for vaccinium vitis idaea 'emtedank'?

Richard Silverstein richards1052 at attbi.com
Tue Sep 10 00:35:55 EST 2002

I have this bush growing in my yard & I can't identify it or find any
info about it online.  Is it a lingonberry?  There is a plant label
fr. the nursery saying that it is the name listed in the subject
header above.  I don't think so because it now stands about 2-3' tall.
 It's growing in a spot where it gets good sun--strong for a few hrs.
then dappled after that.  But it's not producing leaves very well on
its stems.  There are leaves on some stems but others are completely
bare.  Either that's because it's not getting enough sun, or enough
water, or insects are attacking it.  Any ideas?

Richard--pls. respond to richards1052 at attbi.com