need advice on houseplants

Cereoid+10 cereoid at prodigy.net
Wed Sep 4 08:35:36 EST 2002

Actually not at all helpful. John should wake up and smell the rotting
foliage.
Anyone who works in a nursery/florist that cares about plants would not sell
you live plants to take home and kill. You should seek out someone who sells
them cheap off the back of a truck who is trying to make a quick buck and
couldn't care less about the fate of the plants.

It is unrealistic to expect you to suddenly be able to master growing plants
because your admitted black thumb is an indication that you have neither the
time nor inclination to care for them properly. Plants are living things
that need to be care for not inanimate objects or accessories. You would be
better advised to get (artificial) silk plants or sculpture than to kill
more plants. Accept your limitations. Some sort of phallic sculpture would
impress the chicks, if that is your goal.

news:al4tim$1m95l0$1 at news.hansenet.net...