diazapam-like alkyloid?

jamie jamie at sure.spam-me-silly.net
Fri May 31 10:45:58 EST 2002

Seven-and-a-half foot Jesus <datapimp at four-twenty.com> wrote:
> I take valium but would much rather use an herb or root tea of some
> sort than this chemical. Does anyone know of an alkyloid that produces
> a strong sedative effect?

FYI, you must taper off valium slowly.  Stopping it abruptly can cause
very dangerous effects.  I expect you would have to do the tapering
process before you started experimenting with herbs.  Please consult
your doctor on the tapering process.

--
  jamie  (mjwm at cox-internet.com)

  		"There's a seeker born every minute."