diazapam-like alkyloid?

nate njaqua at mn.rr.com
Thu May 30 20:47:00 EST 2002

Valerian root has been described as "natural valium", with a calming and
sedating effect.  There are usually products with a combination of valerian
root, chamomile, passion flower etc.   In regards to the comparison to
valium, that probably ends up being subjective.

Hope this helps.

news:d2deb6d1.0205301043.6ebc1d05 at posting.google.com...