diazapam-like alkyloid?

Henriette Kress hetta at saunalahti.fi
Thu May 30 15:17:50 EST 2002

datapimp at four-twenty.com (Seven-and-a-half foot Jesus) wrote:

> I take valium but would much rather use an herb or root tea of some
> sort than this chemical. Does anyone know of an alkyloid that produces
> a strong sedative effect?

You'll find that alt.folklore.herbs folks use whole herbs rather than single
constituents. You'll also find that we give advice based on the problem, not
based on what you're taking now.

Follow-ups set to everything but AFH.

Henriette

--
hetta at saunalahti.fi           Henriette Kress            Helsinki, Finland
Over 30 MB herbal .html files (FAQs, classic texts, articles, links), plus