URGENT ATTENTION NEEDE

annet planten mezze at planetWEG.nl
Tue May 28 16:18:27 EST 2002

"Mike Yang" <unspecified at domain.name> schreef:

>If any one did contact the email sender, please let us know what happens
>later. I am curious and this is not the first time I see a letter like this.
>Mike
>

>""MRS.M.SESE SEKO"" <nanseseo at yahoo.com> wrote in message
>news:20020521183121.41F0217C04 at mercury.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk...
>FROM:MRS. M SESE-SEKO
>
>DEAR FRIEND,
>
>I AM MRS. SESE-SEKO WIDOW OF LATE PRESIDENT MOBUTU
etcetera etcetera

Never ever reply or get involved.
Mails like these (and letters sent to private homes
worldwide), containing about the same message 'help me/us
freeing the sum of money I'm entiteled to but for here
explained reasons can't get hold of; you will be rewarded
for your temp. investment'.

It's mainly Nigerian frauds you'll meet. Well organised,
good story,  or tearjerking story, but still good organised
;)
This morning, my newspaper had the story of a dutch
businessman who lost a mere 600.000 dollar, but most people
who let themselves be 'robbed' are too ashamed to inform the
police.
Do a search on Nigerian + fraud and see for yourself.

Bye, Annet

--tuinvragen? de nl.tuinen-FAQ
http://huizen.dds.nl/~yoli/tuinen.htm
--uitputtend handig: