Can anyone tell me where to find specific nutrient uptake data for.......

Charles ckraft at SPAMTRAPwest.net
Fri May 24 16:16:27 EST 2002

On Tue, 14 May 2002 07:16:54 GMT, "Mathew Snyder"
<msnyder2 at earthlink.net> wrote:

>In order to facilitate the final calculations for a large scale
>bioremediation project, I am looking for quantified, specific nutrient
>uptake data (for a given bio-mass) of the following plants....
>
>Watercress
>Cyanobacteria Spirulina (and/or other similar species)
>Macrophytic plants (as many species as I can find data for)
>Poplar trees
>Sycamore trees
>
>Anyone who can tell me where to find this data is politely requested to
>email me at msnyder2 at earthlink.net. Not only I, but tens of thousands of
>others who will benefit from the outcomes of my application of this data,
>will be eternaly grateful.

While it's not on the web, you might try looking into a book, "Ecology
of the Planted Aquarium," by Diana Walstad.  Check the references at
the end of each chapter, it will lead you to lots of information, some
of which may be useful.

-Charles
-I have a high regard for the truth.
-I'm not going to waste any on an ordinary conversation