URGENT ATTENTION NEEDE

Mike Yang unspecified at domain.name
Tue May 21 14:01:35 EST 2002

If any one did contact the email sender, please let us know what happens
later. I am curious and this is not the first time I see a letter like this.
Mike

""MRS.M.SESE SEKO"" <nanseseo at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:20020521183121.41F0217C04 at mercury.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk...
FROM:MRS. M SESE-SEKO

DEAR FRIEND,

I AM MRS. SESE-SEKO WIDOW OF LATE PRESIDENT MOBUTU
SESE-SEKO OF ZAIRE? NOW KNOWN AS DEMOCRATIC
REPUBLIC OF CONGO (DRC). I AM MOVED TO WRITE YOU THIS
LETTER, THIS WAS IN CONFIDENCE CONSIDERING MY PRESENT
CIRCUMSTANCE AND SITUATION. I ESCAPED ALONG WITH MY HUSBAND AND TWO OF OUR
SONS
JOSEPH AND BASHER OUT OF DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF
CONGO (DRC) TO ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE WHERE MY
FAMILY AND I SETTLED, WHILE WE LATER MOVED TO SETTLED IN
MORROCO WHERE MY HUSBAND LATER DIED OF CANCER
DISEASE. HOWEVER DUE TO THIS SITUATION WE DECIDED TO CHANGED MOST OF MY
HUSBAND'S BILLIONS OF DOLLARS
DEPOSITED IN SWISS BANK AND OTHER COUNTRIES INTO
OTHER FORMS OF MONEY CODED FOR SAFE PURPOSE BECAUSE THE
NEW HEAD OF STATE OF (DR) MR LAURENT KABILA HAS MADE
ARRANGEMENT WITH THE SWISS GOVERNMENT AND OTHER
EUROPEAN COUNTRIES TO FREEZE ALL MY LATE HUSBAND'S
TREASURES DEPOSITED IN SOME EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.
HENCE

MY CHILDREN AND I DECIDED LAYING LOW IN AFRICA TO
STUDY THE SITUATION TILL WHEN THINGS GETS BETTER,
LIKE NOW THAT PRESIDENT KABILA IS DEAD AND THE SON
TAKING OVER (JOSEPH KABILA). ONE OF MY LATE
HUSBAND'S
CHATEAUX IN SOUTHERN FRANCE WAS CONFISCATED BY THE
FRENCH GOVERNMENT, AND AS SUCH I HAD TO CHANGE MY
IDENTITY SO THAT MY INVESTMENT WILL NOT BE TRACED
AND

CONFISCATED. I HAVE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF THIRTY
MLLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS(US$30,000,000,00.) WITH
A SECURITY COMPANY , FOR SAFEKEEPING. THE FUNDS ARE
SECURITY CODED TO PREVENT THEM FROM KNOWING THE
CONTENT. WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO IS TO INDICATE YOUR
NTEREST THAT YOU WILL ASSIST US BY RECEIVING THE MONEY ON OUR
BEHALF.ACKNOWLEDGE THIS MESSAGE, SO
THAT I CAN INTRODUCE YOU TO MY SON{JOSEPH) WHO HAS THE
OUT MODALITIES FOR THE CLAIM OF THE SAID FUNDS. I
WANT
YOU TO ASSIST IN INVESTING THIS MONEY, BUT I WILL
NOT WANT MY IDENTITY REVEALED. I WILL ALSO WANT TO BUY
PROPERTIES AND STOCK IN MULTI-NATIONAL COMPANIES AND
TO ENGAGE IN OTHER SAFE AND NON-SPECULATIVE
INVESTMENTS. MAY I AT THIS POINT EMPHASISE THE HIGH
LEVEL OF CONFIDENTIALITY, WHICH THIS BUSINESS
CONFIDENCE, WHICH I REPOSE IN YOU. IN CONCLUSION,
IF YOU WANT TO ASSIST US , MY SON SHALL PUT YOU IN THE
PICTURE OF THE BUSINESS, TELL YOU WHERE THE FUNDS ARE

CURRENTLY BEING MAINTAINED AND ALSO DISCUSS OTHER
MODALITIES INCLUDING REMUNERATION FOR YOUR SERVICES.
FOR THIS REASON KINDLY FURNISH US YOUR CONTACT
INFORMATION, THAT IS YOUR PERSONAL TELEPHONE AND FAX
NUMBER FOR CONFIDENTIAL PURPOSE AND ACKNOWLEDGE
RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL USING THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS.

BEST REGARDS,

MRS M. SESE SEKO

---