Can anyone tell me where to find specific nutrient uptake data for.......

Mathew Snyder msnyder2 at earthlink.net
Mon May 20 10:30:16 EST 2002

I too am disappointed, by those who must hide for lack of guts to use their
real names within a 'Scientific' (thus, often ignored) newsgroup. As I
previously stated, I am Research & Development Engineer, not a Botanist, not
a Computer Engineer or even a Train Engineer. In your case, I can't figure
out what your profession could possibly be save that of "watcher of plants
growing". I do know that if I had seen a question on some of the issues I
have a decent knowledge base, and can be of help with Physics (including
Dynamics), Quality Assurance (Not messing up during manufacturing), Human
Anatomy or just plain 'How can I make gizmo X?' I would, and often do,
happily spend my time helping others regardless of whether or not someone
will profit from my knowledge. With answering a question a person like you
might perceive as 'stupid', I actually have given strangers what they needed
to become the success they always wanted to be. Without greed and jealousy I
am just an Engineer. I perform the R&D function. Merely due to my choice of
profession, damn near everything in my immediate surroundings is somebody's
idea of a wanna be 'secret' that eventually, someone else, somewhere else
actually IS going to hugely profit from. Their profit is not my problem,
making the aforementioned gizmo actually function and then proving it....IS.
Personally, I refuse to (even in my current state) mentally masturbate
myself with wet dreams of  some ethereal 'massive profit' for myself. This
is because I know that the REAL WORLD does not work this way. Your attitude
toward life in general would be greatly expanded by dumping the 'the lotto
will save me' mentality and taking some time away from your two-way idiot
box to get some genuine, wisdom invoking life experience. Think beyond just
yourself, karma can get pretty good for those who are capable.

"Cereoid+1" <cereoid at prodigy.net> wrote in message
news:DRUE8.2243$oM5.120299562 at newssvr16.news.prodigy.com...
> Sorry Mathew, you whining does not help your mysterious cause at all. You
> better force yourself to eat something before you make yourself ill. Have
> friend treat you to lunch.
>
> If you had asked for someone to help you find the research you seek and
> offered them a percentage of any future profits received from the project
> that would certainly have been a more honest and ethical approach.
Research