Poisonous plants

Cereoid+1 cereoid at prodigy.net
Thu May 16 15:45:40 EST 2002

Mathew Snyder is proving to be no more than a bitter troll because I was the
only one to respond to his posting and did not give him the answer he
wanted.
He expects others to provide him info for free that he intends to profit
from monetarily. His intentions behind his flaming are anything but
honorable.

Mathew, please eat something. Starving yourself is only making you
delusional.

news:uDQE8.2335$HE2.236923 at newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net...