Can anyone tell me where to find specific nutrient uptake data for.......

Cereoid+1 cereoid at prodigy.net
Thu May 16 15:43:15 EST 2002

Sorry Mathew, you whining does not help your mysterious cause at all. You
better force yourself to eat something before you make yourself ill. Have a
friend treat you to lunch.

If you had asked for someone to help you find the research you seek and
offered them a percentage of any future profits received from the project
that would certainly have been a more honest and ethical approach. Research
requires time and monetary expense and a person would surely be entitled to
compensation for their efforts. Your intentions are not as altruistic as you
claim and that was quite obvious in your original posting.

You obviously know nothing about me. I freely share info over the Internet
all the time. What you want is something altogether different.

Nobody said anything about a four year college. I have access to several
libraries in my area and not all are on college campuses. Some are purely
research facilities. If you had been up front with your request, you might
have been able to get photocopies of the articles you seek. Cyberspace is
extremely limited in what it provides and much of the info it contains is
incorrect or misrepresented.

I had already mentioned two databases that may be of help. You have not been
paying attention.

Mathew Snyder <msnyder2 at earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:aaAE8.658$HE2.63416 at newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net...
> Alright Cereoid+1, This is a start-up company intending to set up this
> bioremediation process (yes get paid something for it) and then leave the
> system in the hands of the local water quality district. For me, this is a
> one time contract gig. I will not get rich, I will not get my name in the
> paper and frankly, I don't care. The name of this 'company' is five
> engineers and an ecologist trying to help people. I have been working
GRATIS
> for over two months. I now only eat once per day, for lack of funds. On
the
> subject of finding the information I need..... I know that it is called
> "research". Cyberspace so far, has proven to be an excellent place to do
all
> of the research I have needed to do so far, but, I am not in a place where
> the large volumes of botanical information of the nature I describe is
> available. There is not a college of the four year kind within 75 miles.
> Even if I had the money to drive back and forth repeatedly, I still have
no
> idea of where (besides the campus library) to find what I am looking for.
> was under the impression that those within the scientific fields were the
> kind of people who WANTED to help make the world a better place.....you
> personally obviously are not. All you seem to care about is your own ego.
In