Poisonous plants

Cereoid+1 cereoid at prodigy.net
Wed May 15 19:39:41 EST 2002

Then it would be best you don't buy ANY plants because far more of the
popular indoor and garden plants are poisonous than those that are not. Most
plant contain toxins of one type or another.

A small child could even potentially choke on plastic or silk plants
too!!!!!

The real world just is not childproof.

news:jiyE8.76348$uE2.5865332 at news2.calgary.shaw.ca...