Can anyone tell me where to find specific nutrient uptake data for.......

Cereoid+1 cereoid at prodigy.net
Wed May 15 02:59:19 EST 2002

It is rather odd that you are having trouble finding information that would
be second nature to a botanical researcher. You will not find what you seek
in cyberspace. That's why its called research.

You are still not coming clean about what this is and who its for.

And for which big name private company are you employed to do this research?
Monsanto perhaps?

I'm sure you're well compensated for you work. How much are consultants
usually paid to provide the info you are requesting gratis?

I'm sure you are not giving away what you come up for free so why should you
expect us to give away what we can find?

news:0OkE8.1730$l82.173036 at newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net...