Can anyone tell me where to find specific nutrient uptake data for.......

Scott Stefanc s_stefancspamman at hotmail.com
Tue May 14 14:28:40 EST 2002

Not entirely related...  I agree that this person should avail themself of
all resources available, traditional and non-traditional.  Maybe they have
looked in these locations and maybe not, but that doesn't mean they
shouldn't ask here as well.  I find some of my best information on the web.
I tend to learn information that is current and up-to-date by asking
associates on a newsgroup.  That's not to say that additional research is
needed dependent on the question, but we should begrudge people for asking.

Scott

news:8%aE8.1648$g82.50447634 at newssvr15.news.prodigy.com...