Can anyone tell me where to find specific nutrient uptake data for.......

Cereoid+1 cereoid at prodigy.net
Tue May 14 11:33:08 EST 2002

"Not only I, but tens of thousands of others who will benefit from the
outcomes of my application of this data, will be eternally grateful."

My aren't we the humble one!!

Why didn't you post your inquiry in sci.bio.botany?

Did you ask your science teacher where you could find the info for your
project?

Have you looked in Agricola or any of the other databases?

You might even need to go to the library and look in Biological Abstracts.

news:GR2E8.358$Zd4.45805 at newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net...