Can anyone tell me where to find specific nutrient uptake data for.......

Mathew Snyder msnyder2 at earthlink.net
Tue May 14 02:16:54 EST 2002

In order to facilitate the final calculations for a large scale
bioremediation project, I am looking for quantified, specific nutrient
uptake data (for a given bio-mass) of the following plants....

Watercress
Cyanobacteria Spirulina (and/or other similar species)
Macrophytic plants (as many species as I can find data for)
Poplar trees
Sycamore trees

Anyone who can tell me where to find this data is politely requested to
email me at msnyder2 at earthlink.net. Not only I, but tens of thousands of
others who will benefit from the outcomes of my application of this data,
will be eternaly grateful.