NUTRIENT UPTAKE QUANTIFICATION FOR .......

Mathew Snyder msnyder2 at earthlink.net
Sat May 11 22:12:14 EST 2002

I am in need of data fitting the following description.

QUANTIFICATION OF NUTRIENTS UPTAKE (per required nutrient) BY....
    A. Watercress
    B. Macrophytic plants (as many species determinable)
    C. Cyanobacteria
    D. Algal species
    E. Poplar Trees
    F. Sycamore trees

This data is the only information I don't have in order to quantify the
effectiveness of (and establish an estimated time line for) a completely
natural method for the remediation of very high nutrient content reclaimed
water and/or water bodies.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.